- You have to be good at expressing yourself, which includes asking for help.
You childhood is a huge influencer on you express yourself and how you ask for what you want.
- You have to be good at loving yourself
It wise to understand that taking care of yourself is or primary importance in any relationship, the more you are able to take care of yourself and meet your own needs, the more easily a relationship can flow.
- You have to trust the process
There is a process to communicating and it doesn't always go well, in other words, it doesn't allows flow exactly the way you want. That's okay as long as in the end some kind of agreement is made where both parties are equally happy it's all good.
- You to let the other person express themselves too - flow energy
- You have to be able to know when to let things go.
- You have to value the way your partner is, as that’s who they are.