Join Heron Free for a weekend retreat in beautiful Canmore, Alberta, April 6, 7 and 8th, 2018.
Enjoy two nights of romantic accommodations complete with gourmet breakfast and lunch, over a two day course taught by counselling psychologist and author Heron Free, M.Ed. R.Psych. This weekend retreat is designed to help you reconnect and re-engage with your partner in a softer and more fulfilling way. And help you get more excited about your future together.
By the end of the weekend you will:
- Communicate more effectively with your partner so you both feel heard and genuinely understood.
- Be able to describe your relationship values and explain what you are truly looking for in your mate.
- Understand how the mind (and fear) prevent you from getting what you want out of your relationship and life.
- Understand how childhood history causes you to repeat old patterns of relating that get you absolutely nowhere in your relationship.
- Be optimistic about the future with your partner once again.
- Have developed a relationship enhancement plan that you are your partner will implement over the next three months.
- And much more.
View the Full Relationship Code Curriculum: Click Here
When: Friday Evening, Saturday and Sunday, April 6, 7 and 8, 2018
Time: Friday 6:30 pm (meet and greet) to Sunday 4:30 pm
Check in is Friday evening, with a quick meet and great then you can relax before the full course starts on Saturday morning. Bring your bathing suit for the hot tub.
Location: Falcon Creek Lodge, Canmore Alberta
Price: $1499 per couple + GST – Before March 16, 2018
Price: $1699 per couple + GST – After March 16, 2018
Alternative option, Pay $600 as a deposit to hold your room and the remaining balance by April 1, 2018
What it includes: Two nights luxury accommodations at Falcon Crest Lodge.
Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and snacks throughout the two days served by Iron Goat Catering.
A two day seminar (Approximately 12 hours of teaching and facilitation) that includes formal lectures, group coaching and discussion with Heron Free, M.Ed. R.Psych.
Heron Free has appeared on Global TV News and Shaw TV as expert in personal relationships and human stress. Heron Free is also the creator of Vibrational Relationship Training (VRT), a proven counselling method that helps couples reconnect with their partners quickly and easily.
Heron has been in practice for nearly 18 years and has worked with thousands of clients over that time.